Polyurethane Coatings (PUR)
Polyurethane elastomers are rubber-elastic chemical materials with exceptional physical and mechanical properties. Polyurethane has established itself as a versatile, technical construction material and, as a result, covers a very wide range of applications.
- High wear resistance
- High load-bearing capacity, even under dynamic loading
- Wide hardness range (10° ShA to 85° ShD)
- High elasticity in the entire hardness range
- Flexibility over a wide temperature range (-35°C to +90°C)
- Good resistance to many oils, greases and solvents
- Good resistance to ozone, UV and high-energy radiation
A distinction is made between the following main groups:
- Mixed systems
Mixed systems have a property profile that lies between those of polyester systems and polyether systems.
Options with FDA-approved components are also available.