History (short form)

… from the platen roller to a high-tech company!

1947
Founding of TYP AG from the Setag-Verkaufs AG and Kyburz & Mathys
companies (first locations were Hauptgasse 48, Stalden 7 and Klosterplatz 5
in Solothurn)

1971
Purchase of property for the company in Zürich-Oerlikon and relocation from
Sonneggstrasse 86 to Schwamendingenstrasse 53

1979
Relocation of the head office to the newly purchased property on Ritterquai 27/29
in Solothurn

1992
Acquisition and purchase of the German subsidiary TGW Technische
Gummi-Walzen GmbH in Emmendingen (Freiburg in Breisgau).
1994 New construction and renovation completed

1995
Entry into CNC cylindrical grinding technology with the corresponding machines

1999
Commissioning of the new warehouse in Solothurn on Ritterquai 27

2004
ISO certification

2006
Relocation to the company’s own new production halls on Gewerbestrasse 28
in Bellach

2008
Occupation and setting up of the new warehouse in TGW GmbH
(2012 office renovation)

2009
InnoPrix SoBa

2010
Purchase and acquisition of the land and properties on Hofweg 2/4
in Bellach

2012
Introduction of a new ERP system for TYP AG and TGW GmbH

2013
SEF. High-Potential KMU Label (quality label from the Swiss Economic Forum)

2015
Commissioning of the grinding robot system in Bellach (with automatic
infeed and integrated laser control)

2017
Relocation of the head office from Ritterquai 27 in Solothurn to the new building
on Gewerbestrasse 24 in Bellach

Um diese Website optimal gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Wenn Sie auf dieser Webseite weiterlesen, erklären Sie sich mit den Cookies einverstanden. Weitere Informationen finden Sie auf der Seite Datenschutz